|Plant||Seeds crafting needed?||Amount of Seeds produced by felling tree||Growth time (ingame days)||Amount of harvestable product||Preparation (Tools) needed?|
|Maple Tree||no, collected with felling (Maple Seeds)||0-2||120||5-7||any soil based ground without Tall Grass or Small Stone|
|Pine Tree||no, collected with felling (Pine Seeds)||0-2||120||Example||any soil based ground without Tall Grass or Small Stone|
- Blueberries will give minimal benefits to Hydration and Fullness and are used mainly for the Blueberry Pie recipe. However, both foods have minimal benefits, but they are readily available early-game consumables.
- An Ear of Corn is extremely common and very useful, they are most commonly eaten raw, but can be used to make Corn Meal.
Corn Meal in turn is used to cook:
- Potato can be better used to make stew, but can be eaten raw or grilled using a Cooking Grill to produce a Baked Potato. It cannot be found as a crop, but can be found as a slightly rare loot item in kitchen containers. It restores the most Fullness (six) when eaten if compared to the other two crops.
- Coffee Beans can be used to brew Coffee which in turn, when consumed, will give the players character the positive effect Caffiene Buzz.
- Cotton Plant can be used to craft Cloth Fragment or Cotton Seed.
- Some dirt looks tilled, but actually is not. This may result in some plants uprooting themselves out of tilled dirt (may be a bug).
- Plants require sunlight to grow, torchlight will not permit growth underground. A player can get around this by building secure skylights directly above their grow areas when farming underground.
- As of Alpha 9, water is no longer required for farming.
- Plant properties can be changed in the Blocks.xml file.