Iron Boots is an item of Clothing which can be crafted by the player and worn by their character to help protect them from various types of damage. It has a Durability level like other Weapons and Tools which decreases each time it receives damage. Iron Boots can be used as a source of fuel for both the Forge and the Camp Fire, it will burn for 16 seconds. Furthermore, it is not possible to repair, scrap or dismantle Iron Boots.
The level of protection is displayed in game by hovering over the item to show its tool tip, the values shown on each item are not the actual level of protection offered by the item of Clothing but rather a total of the protection offered when worn as a set of five items.
- A set includes Chest, Feet, Hands, Head, and Legs. Currently Eyes and Face are not part of a set.
- The actual level of protection given by a single item of Clothing is 1/5th of the value displayed in the game.
- The table below shows the differences between the protection values.
- All protection values in the game are presented as a percentage.
- Displayed Protection Values represents the value of Iron Boots as shown in the game.
- Actual Protection Values represent the value of Iron Boots on it's own.
To equip Iron Boots use these directions.
- Open the Inventory (Default key I ).
- Use the tab selector at the top of the screen to open the Character Tab.
- Place the Iron Boots into Clothing slot 7.
The Iron Boots recipe requires the following items.
Iron Boots can be crafted by placing the items into the crafting grid as shown below.
|Crafting time: 0:15|