The Survival of the Fittest (SotF)is a feature within the Cloud-based Server Manager (CBSM) that faciliates a "hardcore" mode, popular within survival games. When a player is killed - for any reason - they are removed from the server permanently.
How does the Survival of the Fittest game mode work?
- New players can join, log-out and reconnect any time
- When a player dies - for any reason - they will be removed from the server; which will be announced.
- When a dead player reconnects, it will check the CBSM to see if the current SotF match is still active; removing them again as needed.
- You can configure a death-delay (in minutes), instead of permanent removal until the SotF match ends
- All bans are stored by the CBSM, and not within serveradmin.xml